I will win this year.
I will not go to school today.
I am going to the park tomorrow.
I am not going to the shop today.
I will be going to the park on Saturday morning.
I will not go to the mass on Sunday night.
Jack will not go to the shop.
Alex will be running in the park today.
She can go to the party with her family.
The team is not ready for running today.
I can not read my book.
I will be on the moon when I am older.
I forgot that I have a test today.
The floor is going to break.
He is so near to them.
The wind blew the nest off the tree.
I love my life.
He does not like going to school on Monday.
She is not at home today.
They’re not going to school today.
This is about a boy called Jack.
He was at soccer and a boy called Adam went to the and domed a bike from the shop.
It was a red one but he painted it yellow.
When he was finished he ran to a car and went with David to soccer.
Paul is very good at school today.
My mum will call me today.
I have a small book today.
I always play soccer at school.
My friend is very tall.
I saw the market stall in Cork.
We do not have a PE hall.
My friend is so tall.
I do not have the ball.
Do you forget about them?..
Get your money with you.
Let me go to work!..
Do you have a pet?..
I am so wet today.
The day is so bad!..
This is the way to go to school.
My pen is not working.
A robber was going to the shop to rob $1000.
A man was looking for more new things but he did not have any money.
So he robbed the shop and got the things that he wanted and ran away.
Gary ran after the man who robbed the shop and the policeman caught the man and he went to jail.
1. Last year l was at home and l looked out the Window and l saw Santa and 7 reindeer flying in the sky.
2. On Saturday I will go to my friends house and we are going to hotel and we are going swimming.
3. Today I will go to the park with my friends.
3. On Friday night I and my friends are going to play soccer. There will be 20 people there.
4. On Saturday I will go to my friend’s house. We are going to the cinema and we are going to see toystory3.
I am going to a friend’s home on Saturday and we are going to the park.
I saw a boat.
I saw a boy and a girl on a rock waiting for the boat to arrive.
I like marmite.
My mam always has it.
She is making it on Friday.
My daddy loves marmite on Fridays.
My nana loved to make marmite for my dad when he was small.
1. I went to the shop and got a red apple.
2. Me and my friend went to a room and we saw a red book on the bed.
3. My friend and I went to a farm and saw a red goat.
I saw a boy going to the shop and I saw an orange hat.
My friend and I went to the shop and we saw a boy wearing orange boots.
1. My friend and I went to the yard and saw a horse in the farm.
2. We came home and had a drink.
3. Then we came back to the farm and the horse was not there.
4. She did not know where the horse was.
2. My dad and I went to look for it.
The bag in the shop was so heavy.
The gold was so much heavier.
The T.V is so heavy.
The car is so heavy.
The books in school are so heavy.
Is it a man?
The man is so big and tall.
That man was the tallest man in the world.
Hollo. My name in Oscar and I am in 5th Class. I live in Kanturk. I have two grandads and I have two nanas and I have three small cousins.
They are 5 and 3 years old.
I was desperate to go to the park.
He has a yellow ball.
The teacher warned me not to go to the yard.
My friend greedily grabbed the toy.
My friend and I had a bicycle race in the park.
I saw the train stopping.
In the train, I saw my nana.
She was wearing a red dress.
Nobody came with her.