My friend and I were playing hurling outside and I accidentally winded him. I rushed into the kitchen, grabbed a glass and ran out again. After he drank it he started to fall over. I told my mum and she was enraged but I didn’t know why. She then said the glass on the table had vodka in it.
“But it looked just like a glass of water!” I said.
She rang my friend’s mum to come to pick him up. When she heard what happened she was furious. She said that my friend would never be allowed over ever again.